23 May 2006

Hotel in Southend on Sea - Pleasant Stay Overall

Westcliff Hotel in Westcliff on Sea, Southend

Maria from London, United Kingdom;GB (Other) on 13/05/2006
My Rating: 9/10
The staff welcomed us warmly and the room was beautiful with a breathtaking view of the sea and the promenade. I had a pleasant night's sleep and the next morning enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Lovely coffee, tea and biscuit facilities in our room, a huge, gorgeous bathroom with a power shower and a TV with Sleep facility. We took a beautiful walk on the promenade and reached Southend High Street in 10-15 minutes.

Overall a fine hotel and a very pleasant stay!

The previous day I called to confirm my reservation and to request a sea-view room, if possible. Fortunately the staff kindly obliged and the view from our room was exquisite! Also, the breakfast buffet was very rich.
I found it a bit difficult to operate the power shower (got burns at first and frost bites right after...!), but I finally figured it out and had a pleasant shower.

No comments: